New Year's Goals
As much as I would like to say that I write out my goals and aspirations for the year most of the time I don't. Sure I think about the prospect of creating a list and sticking to it. I feel like instead of creating a list of strict resolutions it would be better to create goals that I would like to accomplish in 2018.
1. To travel to 10 destinations, 5 of them bing international and 5 being domestic. ( I think that is pretty realistic considering how many flight points I have)
2. To continue becoming stronger and push myself towards getting in the best shape ever!
3. To become dependent on myself only and know that I can rely on myself to anything I want or need to do.
4. To stay organized and write things down, ( I've always wanted to be a person who plans with a planner so I always buy planners and end up never using them.)
5. Carve out time to be creative, and reserve that time for myself even when things get busy.
6. Update the blog once a day for the whole year 🤞🏻( I really want to be consistent, and this isn't too hard I don't think if I prioritize it.)
At the end of the day I don't want to consider these resolutions because they aren't going to go away at the start of 2019, they are continuous goals that can grow and morph into bigger goals.
Cheers to 2018!